I am an Associate Professor (PhD) of Physics Department in the Faculty of Sciences at Istanbul University.
Address : İstanbul University,
Faculty of Sciences
Department of Physics
34134 Fatih, İstanbul, Turkey
Room Number: D-208 Physics building
Telephone:+90 212 455 57 00 / 15270(ext)
My research interests are in nonlinear dynamics, and statistical physics of complex systems, including mathematical modelling of complex systems and interdisciplinary applications.
I am Scientific Coordinator of Nonlinear Science Working Group (www.non-linearscience.org)
- International Organizing Committee Member of Conference on Complex Systems-2019, 30 September-4 October 2019.
- Representative of Turkey in “the Newtork of Asian Complexity Scientists”, Nanyang Technological University, Complexity Institute, Singapore.
- Editor in Physics of “Istanbul University, Science Faculty the Journal of Mathematics, Physics and Astronomy”.
1) İstanbul University, Faculty of Sciences, Department of Physics, İstanbul, (1998-2002).
2) Anadolu University, Faculty of Open Education, Department of Business Administration, Turkey (2006-2010).
1) Yildiz Technical University, Faculty of Education, Educational Sciences, İstanbul, Turkey (2002-2003). “Orta Öğretim Fen ve Matematik Alan Öğretmenliği” (Formation in Science and Mathematics Teaching)
2) İstanbul University, Faculty of Science, Department of Physics, Istanbul, Turkey (2002-2005).
Master Thesis titled “Chaotic Physical Systems and Strange Attractors”,
Supervisor: Prof. Dr. K.Gediz Akdeniz, İstanbul University.
İstanbul University, Faculty of Science, Department of Physics, Istanbul, Turkey (2005-2010).
Ph.D. Thesis titled “Time Series Analysis and q-Statistics Applicability in the Study of Disordered Electrical Conductivity in Polymers”
Supervisor-I: Prof. Dr. K.Gediz Akdeniz, İstanbul University
Supervisor-II: Prof.Dr. Yani Skarlatos, Bosphorus University